Apply For

  1. Birth Certificate Copy

    Request a copy of a Birth Certificate.

  2. Employment Opportunities

    Locate your perfect job by searching through available employment opportunities.

  3. Handicap Parking Permit

    To apply for a handicap parking permit, bring a completed form from the Department of Motor Vehicles filled out by your Physician.

  4. Home Improvement Grants

    Information can be found through the Community Development Office.

  5. Marriage License

    View information on marriage licenses, marriage certificates, birth certificates, and other vital records issued through the Clerk's Office.

  6. School Tax Relief Program

    If you own property in the City of Saratoga Springs and it is your primary residence, you may be eligible for a STAR school property tax exemption.