1. Change of Address

    Change of address form. Form must be printed and signed to be processed.

  2. Community Development Forms & Applications

    Access important forms and applications from the Community Development Department.

  3. Exemption Removal Request Form

    Request that exemptions currently on property be removed.

  4. Fire Inspection Request

    Submit a request to the Fire Department for a safety inspection

  5. Freedom of Information Law

    Find out how you can make a formal request for a document accessible through the Freedom of Information act.

  6. Online Payments

    View available bills to be paid online.

  7. Property Assessment Grievance

    To grieve your assessment, fill out the grievance form, found in the Forms, Publications and Procedures on the New York State Office of Real Property Tax Service section of this website, and return to the Assessment Office, no later than the fourth Tuesday in May.

  8. Stormwater Management Permits

    The State Pollution Discharge Elimination System (SPDES) General Permit for Stormwater Discharges is the regulatory document that contains the rules, guidelines, and other management strategies designed to manage and regulate the discharge of stormwater.

  9. Vital Records Request

    View information on marriage licenses, marriage certificates, birth certificates, and other vital records issued through the Clerk's Office.