Volleyball - Fall, Winter, Spring Programs
Hello Volleyball Families!
We are pleased you have chosen to participate in our Volleyball program!
Although this year's program will certainly look different than it has in previous years, we can assure you that our focus on SAFETY and FUN for the players has not changed. We have studied the New York State Sports and Recreation Guidelines in order to develop new protocols for our activities. While we will highlight a few significant procedures below, we encourage you to view our Return to Rec Operational Plan for complete details and understanding along with reviewing our program information below.
Your family’s safety is our number one concern as the City works towards a return to play!
In order to ensure the safety of both you and the community, the City will be instituting the following measures:
- All participants will undergo a health screening prior to each practice/game. This screening will consist of:
- Attesting the participant's temperature is not 100.4 F or higher
- Answering NO to the following COVID-19 related questions:
- Have you had COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days
- Have you had close or proximate contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days
- Requiring that everyone who enters our facilities wear a mask at all times
- Not allowing spectators at the Recreation Center
City residents: Monday, December 7-Sunday, January 3
Non-City residents: Friday, December 11-Sunday, January 3
Registration fees increase beginning January 1. Register early to avoid being put on a waitlist and save!
|Time:||Ages 8-12 Wed 5:30-6:30pm|
|Ages 13-15 Wed 6:45-7:45pm|
|Need:||Water, sneakers, mask|
Fees (Register early to reserve a spot and save!):
|Registration Fees:||City $55||Non-City $65|
|Fees beg 1/1:||City $80||Non-City $90|
Coordinator: Willie Davis, USA Volleyball Sanctioned Coach
Serve up your best with us! Our volleyball program is geared toward the individual looking to learn new skills and build upon skills through drills. We will be keeping our enrollment low and altering the lessons to gear more towards individual skills. In order to keep enrollment low, we will be having two sessions, one for participants age 8-12, and one for participants age 13-15.
For more information, email Recreservations@saratoga-springs.org