Camp Saradac - Celebrating over 75 years!
Choose from two locations this summer!
Recreation Center (15 Vanderbilt Avenue)
East Side Rec (226 Lake Avenue)
- Register online, by mail, or in person at the Rec Center.
- Registration Date:
- City Residents - February 28-May 9
- Non City Residents - March 21-May 9
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- To register online click the online registration button. Registrations can be mailed in to the Recreation Center at 15 Vanderbilt Avenue. Checks shall be made payable to the Commissioner of Finance. If you need assistance, please contact the office to make an appointment.
2022 Program Details
The City of Saratoga Springs is proud to present Camp Saradac, a NYSDOH licensed full day summer camp for children ages 5-12. For over 75 years, Camp Saradac has offered campers creative recreational & educational programs, intriguing arts & crafts, and memories that last a lifetime!
For summer 2022, Camp Saradac will be expanding to offer a full day camp at the East Side Rec in addition to the traditional full day camp held at the Recreation Center. Families have the option to now choose the most convenient location for them. Each site offers outdoors space, an interactive splash fountain, and playgrounds.
Camp Dates: June 27th- August 19 (No July 4th)
Registration is weekly
|Week 1||June 27 - July 1|
|Week 2||July 5 - July 8 |
*no July 4
|Week 3||July 11 - July 15|
|Week 4||July 18 - July 22|
|Week 5||July 25 - July 29|
|Week 6||August 1 - August 5|
|Week 7||August 8 - August 12|
|Week 8||August 15 - August 19|
Camp Ages: 5-12 years oldCamp Hours: 9:00am to 4:30pm @ both locations
Before/After Care (Available only at the Recreation Center):
Before Care drop off at 7:30am
After Care pick up by 6pm
Camp Locations: *Please choose desired location during registration*
- Recreation Center - 15 Vanderbilt Ave Saratoga Springs , NY
- East Side Rec - 226 Lake Ave Saratoga Springs, NY
||City Resident / Non Resident
|Weekly Fee|| $175 $240
|Before Care per wk (Rec Center only)
|| $ 40 $ 50
|After Care per wk (Rec Center only)
|| $ 40 $ 50
Limited Scholarships Available
To apply for a Camp scholarship please complete and submit the Scholarship Application.
Scholarship applicants may submit documents by fax 518-584-1748 or by mail or in person to the Recreation Center 15 Vanderbilt Ave Saratoga Springs, NY. If you need assistance please make an appointment to come in.
In order to participate in camp, parents MUST provide:
1. Child’s immunization records– faxed to 518-584-1748 or delivered to Scott T. Johnson Recreation Center @ 15 Vanderbilt Ave Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
2. Registration and payment
*Immunizations DO NOT need to include COVID-19 vaccine at this time. This may be subject to change according to the NY State Health Department requirements for summer camp.