Pickleball League - Fall, Winter, Spring
Hello Pickleball Participants!
We are pleased you have chosen to participate in our Fall Pickelball program!
Unfortunately, our program is currently full, but you are more than welcome to register and as a Substiture or to be placed on a waitlist.
Although this year's program will certainly look different than it has in previous years, we can assure you that our focus on SAFETY and FUN for the players has not changed. We have studied the New York State Sports and Recreation Guidelines in order to develop new protocols for our activities. While we will highlight a few significant procedures below, we encourage you to view our Return to Rec Operational Plan for complete details and understanding along with reviewing our program information below.
Your family’s safety is our number one concern as the City works towards a return to play!
In order to ensure the safety of both you and the community, the City will be instituting the following measures:
- All participants will undergo a health screening prior to each practice/game. This screening will consist of:
- Attesting the participant's temperature is not 100.4 F or higher
- Answering NO to the following COVID-19 related questions:
- Have you had COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days
- Have you had close or proximate contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days
- Masks are required for coaches and staff. Participants are encouraged but not required to wear a mask while playing
- Spectators are expected to maintain social distancing and wear a mask when unable to maintain distance
- Allowing no more than two (2) spectators per participant per practice/game
|Need:||Paddle, water, sneakers, mask|
Fees (Register early to reserve a spot and save!):
|Registration Fees:||City $35||Non-City $45|
|Fees after 9/14:||City $60||Non-City $70|