Design Review Commission
About the Commission
The Saratoga Springs Design Review Commission is a 7 member citizen board appointed by the Mayor to 5-year staggered terms. The City Council gives the Design Review Commission the following independent authorities to review development activities within city boundaries:
- Historic Review: the Commission has jurisdiction over signage and exterior building changes on most properties within the city's National Register Districts or historic landmark sites.
- Architectural Review: the Commission has jurisdiction over signage and exterior building changes on properties that face the major entrance roads to the city.
The Design Review Commission also provides advisory services to the City Council, , and on various development activity.
- Architectural Review District Map
- Historic Review District Map
- National Register Districts Map
- Design Guidelines
- Historic District Property Information
- Tamie Ehinger, Chair
- Chris Bennett
- Karen Cavotta
- Leslie DiCarlo
- Rob DuBoff
- Tad Roemer
- Ellen Sheehan
- Jeffrey Gritsavage, Alternate @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>