Ice Skating Lessons
2017 Spring Intro to Ice Skating*New*
Join us this spring for our 4 week Intro to Ice Skating program. All ages 3 and up and all levels are welcome to join us Tues from 10-11am or Tues 5-6pm. Adult classes will be held Tues from 5-6pm.
Dates: Feb 28-Mar 21
Location: Ice Rinks (Weibel and Vernon)
Click on the above link to download the registration packet. Scroll down for program information.
Early Bird Registration Feb 6-Feb 27
Don't wait - Register early and Save!
A strong foundation in skating can produce a lifetime of pleasure on the ice.
Skate with us this spring!
Ages: 3 and up (Adults included)
Dates: Feb 28-Mar 21
Kid Times: Tuesday 10-11am or 5-6pm
Adult Times: Tuesday 5-6pm
*Days and Times Subject to Change*
Location: Saratoga Springs Ice Rinks (30 Weibel Avenue)
Early Bird Fees: C $25 N $35
Fees after Feb 27th: C $50 N $60
Skate Rental: $4/Class
Our Intro to Ice Skating program is designed to introduce participants to the exciting world of ice skating and to build upon skills already learned. Our program prepares a skater for more specialized forms of ice skating. Our certified instructors have many years teaching and instilling their love of ice skating with others. Fun and safety are emphasized along with proper technique in ice skating basics.
- Classes will be grouped by age and ability and will consist of 1/2 hour instruction and 1/2 hour practice
- A responsible adult must accompany 3-6 yr olds on the ice and be available to assist instructors. Adults do not need skates.
- Bike, ski or hockey helmets are mandatory for all children, whether they are participating or watching from a stroller.
- Use single blade skates only.
- Figure skates are HIGHLY recommended for all beginners, both boys and girls. Figure skates have a flatter blade compared to hockey skates and so are easier for beginners to learn balance on the ice.
- Please dress yourself and your skater accordingly with outdoor winter clothing (snow pants, jacket, mittens/gloves).
Coordinator: Jill Ramos USFS Quadruple Gold Medalist/Over 15 years experience
Instructors: Amanda Shelburne Regional and National Coach/PSA Master Rated
Pat Kenkel: Regional and National Coach/Over 20 years experience
Kelsey Clechenko: National Competitor
Download a registration packet and join us this season!