Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
In cases where a significant number of candidates are qualified for appointment, and it would be too cumbersome to interview all of them, it is within the discretion of the appointing authority to determine who to select for an interview.
Example: A range of raw scores (number of questions answered correctly) from 45 to 47 are assigned a band score of 80.0. In other words if you answer 45, 46, 47 out of 60 questions correctly your final score will be 80.
A copy of the eligible list can be requested through the Freedom of Information Law. Freedom of Information requests are processed through the City Attorney's office.
All crews must remain in service to respond to calls at all times and because the crews work a 24-hour shift, they must eat their lunch and dinner at the station. At times firefighters all eat the same meal, as a group. The crews pay for their food out of their own pockets. So, after the equipment is checked and the housework completed, one of the fire trucks will then make a quick trip to the grocery store to purchase food for the shift.
To complete the online FOIL request form click here or submit via email, fax or from this site for PDF form click here. email: FOIL@saratoga-springs.org fax: 518-587-1066
* Mail to City of Saratoga Springs, Mayors Office, 474 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 * Fax 518-587-1688 OR Email... Contact Us
1. Pay in person in City Hall. We accept check, money order, credit card or pay in cash ($5.00 discount for cash payment.)
2. Mail in payment with check or money order made to Traffic Violations Bureau to Traffic Violations Bureau, 474 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
3. Visit our website at www.parkingticketpayment.com/saratoga (There will be a $3.50 charge per ticket.)
4. Call 1-800-996-0285 to pay by phone(There will be a $3.50 charge per ticket.)