Field Hockey - Fall Program
We are pleased you have chosen to participate in our Fall Field Hockey program!
Unfortunately, our program is currently full, but you are more than welcome to register and be placed on a waitlist.
Although this year's program will certainly look different than it has in previous years, we can assure you that our focus on SAFETY and FUN for the players has not changed. We have studied the New York State Sports and Recreation Guidelines in order to develop new protocols for our activities. While we will highlight a few significant procedures below, we encourage you to view our Return to Rec Operational Plan for complete details and understanding along with reviewing our program information below.
Your family’s safety is our number one concern as the City works towards a return to play!
In order to ensure the safety of both you and the community, the City will be instituting the following measures at all of its facilities:
- All participants will undergo a health screening prior to each practice/game. This screening will consist of:
- Attesting the participant's temperature is not 100.4 F or higher
- Answering NO to the following COVID-19 related questions:
- Have you had COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days
- Have you had close or proximate contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days
- Masks are required for coaches and staff. Participants are encouraged but not required to wear a mask while playing
- Spectators are expected to maintain social distancing and wear a mask when unable to maintain distance
- Allowing no more than two (2) spectators per participant per practice/game
|Time:||Tues 5:30-6:30pm (practice)|
|Sat 12:00-2:00pm (scrimmage)|
|Location:||Rec Center Field|
(15 Vanderbilt Avenue)
|Need:||Water, stick, shin, mouth guards, mask|
Fees (Register early to reserve a spot and save!):
|Registration Fees:||City: $50||Non-City $60|
|Fees after 9/4:||City $75||Non-City $85|
Drive up your skills with us! Our Field Hockey League is geared towards the individual looking to learn the sport through drills and team play. Each player may bring their own equipment; however if you do not have your own, we will supply each participant with the necessary equipment to participate. This equipment will be the responsibility of the participants to bring to each session, and will be returned at the end of the program. Tuesday’s session will focus on individual skill development and Saturday’s session will focus on team play.No referees.
For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org