COVID-19 DATA & RE-OPENING PLAN
New York Forward > Re-Opening Plan for the State:
The City of Saratoga Springs has established a COVID-19 Re-Open Task Force to facilitate the state’s plan for re-opening as quickly and efficiently as possible that is comprised of Chief Joe Dolan and Chief Aaron Dyer (SSFD), Chief Shane Crooks and Chief John Catone (SSPD), Public Safety Commissioner Robin Dalton, Deputy Public Safety Commissioner Eileen Finneran and Risk and Safety Manager Marilyn Rivers.
- For questions and answers on NY States Re-Opening Plan as we enter Phase 3 and how it will affect your business, the City of Saratoga Springs is hosting a Facebook Live this Monday at 2:30pm, click here for details >>
- CLICK HERE for detailed descriptions of what industries can open in phases 1, 2 & 3 as well as guidelines and safety plan templates for businesses.
- Click here to download NY State’s Safety Template for Reopening Business
- Public Safety Commissioner Robin Dalton, SSPD Chief Shane Crooks, SSFD Battalion Chief Aaron Dyer and Mayor Meg Kelly have been downtown walking from business to business to pass out information and make themselves available to answer any questions businesses might have.
- Click here for details on New York Forward, the re-open plan for NY State and where we stand as a region >>
- For a summary of all the metrics to re-open click here
The COVID-19 Dashboard for Saratoga County:
- Click here or below for the Saratoga County Department of Public Health Services COVID-19 Dashboard >>
- FOR TESTING SITES, TRACER INFORMATION AND DAILY COVID-19 COUNTY UPDATES, CLICK HERE >>
FOR QUESTIONS, NEWS AND ALERTS:
- SIGN UP FOR NIXEL, SARATOGA SPRINGS CITY ALERT SYSTEM
- SIGN UP FOR THE COUNTY’S NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
- REQUEST HELP FROM OUR COVID-19 TASK FORCE
- CALL THE NY STATE 24/7 COVID HOTLINE AT 1-888-364-3065
- CALL THE COUNTY’S COVID-19 HOTLINE: 518-885-2276
Available 7 days/week from 8am-4pm
- COVID-19 SARATOGA SPRINGS FIRE & POLICE TASK FORCE:
- FROM THE CITY OF SARATOGA SPRINGS
- Updates on city closures and health resources
- LATEST FROM THE GOVERNOR’S OFFICE
- NYS waiving the 7-day waiting period for Unemployment Insurance benefits for people who are out of work due to COVID-19 closures or quarantines
- NATIONAL GRID
- National Grid is suspending collections, including disconnections, to lessen the burden of financial hardship until the end of April.
- Spectrum will offer free Spectrum Broadband and WiFi access for 60 days to households with k-12 and/or college students who currently do not have spectrum service. You may call 1-844-488-8395. School districts have been provided this information to assist in aiding students.
- Verizon will waive late fees and not terminate service for 60 days.
- AT&T will waive internet data overage fees, cease disconnections and keep hot-spots open for 60 days.
- SCHOOL DISTRICT
- MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- If you feel you are struggling with COVID-19 and are having difficulty managing your mental health, you can text the Crisis Text Line: Text “HOME” to 741-741. They have a designated team to help you through.
Check with your employer to see if there are available programs for telecommuting or emergency policies to aid in any financial or childcare issues. Many organizations are implementing temporary programs to aid their families in managing this unprecedented time.
NY State is appealing for the following:
- Seeking Qualified Health Professionals
- Sell Products to New York State
- Help New York State By Manufacturing Products
- Donations of Goods, Services, and Space
Locally you can help by