New! Multisport Camp
Welcome to the Multisport Camp at East Side Rec – the ultimate summer camp for boys and girls to ignite their passion for physical activity, sports, and serious fun! Our camp is designed with the goal of creating an environment where children not only learn new sports skills but also forge lasting friendships and a passion for physical activity. Let the games begin!
- Register online, by mail, or in person at the Rec Center.
- Registration Opens:
- City Residents - February 26 7:00AM
- Non City Residents - March 18 7:00AM
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- To register online click the online registration button. Registrations can be mailed in to the Recreation Center at 15 Vanderbilt Avenue. Checks shall be made payable to the Commissioner of Finance. If you need assistance, please contact the office to make an appointment.
- A Multisport Camp refund request must be made prior to May 1st. No refunds will be provided afterwards. Refunds are subject to the approval of the Director and a $10 processing fee. If your child is on scholarship, a written note stating reason for withdrawal must be made to the Administrative Director-Recreation.
2024 Program Details
At Multisport Camp, we believe in the power of play, teamwork, and the joy of being active. Our dynamic program is crafted to provide campers with a diverse range of sports experiences, encouraging them to discover new interests while building a foundation for a healthy and active lifestyle.
Enjoyment for Physical Activity:
Our primary focus is to instill a love for physical activity and sports. Through engaging and age-appropriate activities, campers develop a positive attitude towards staying active and healthy.
We believe in the power of fun as a catalyst for learning. Our campers engage in exciting challenges, creative games, and friendly competitions that not only boost their physical prowess but also leave them with memories of laughter and joy.
Our diverse program includes a mix of traditional and non-traditional sports, ensuring that every camper finds something they are passionate about. From soccer and basketball to frisbee and yoga, camp golf tournaments, hikes, home run derby, 1/2 mile fun runs and Friday trips to peerless pool our camp is designed to keep campers active!
Nestled in the heart of the East Side Rec, our campers have access to top-notch facilities and green spaces. The grounds provide the perfect backdrop for a summer filled with sports, laughter, and friendship.
Our team of dedicated and experienced instructors are not just coaches; they are mentors, role models, and enthusiasts who are passionate about fostering a love for sports and physical activity.
Camp Dates: July 8 - August 9
Registration is weekly
|July 8- July 12
|July 15- July 19
|July 22- July 26
|July 29- August 2
|August 5- August 9
Camp Ages: 8-13 years oldCamp Hours: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Camp Field Trips: 1 per week
Camp Location: East Side Rec 226 Lake Ave, Saratoga Springs, Ny 12866
|City Residents Weekly Fee $145
|Non City Residents Weekly Fee $185
Limited Scholarships NOW Available!
To apply for a Camp scholarship please complete and submit the Multisport Scholarship Packet as soon as possible. Scholarship Applications reviews have begun.
Verification of family-household income is required and MUST be attached or application will not be accepted.
Scholarship applicants may submit documents by fax 518-584-1748 or by mail or in person to the Recreation Center 15 Vanderbilt Ave Saratoga Springs, NY. If you need assistance please email email@example.com or call 518-587-3550 x2300.
Support for our scholarships has been made possible through generous donations from organizations such as the Alfred Z. Solomon Charitable Trust, the Hawley Foundation, the Saratoga County Children's Committee, Randy Johnson Memorial Scholarship, New York State Office of Children and Family Service/Saratoga County Department of Aging and Youth, Saratoga Springs Lions Club, Saratoga Springs Rotary Club, WGY/Curtis Lumber Christmas Wish, Saratoga National Bank, Adirondack Trust, Stewart's Shops (Holiday Match), and Private Donations.
In order to participate in camp, parents MUST provide:
1. Child’s immunization records – faxed to 518-584-1748 or delivered to Scott T. Johnson Recreation Center @ 15 Vanderbilt Ave
2. Registration and payment