The City of Saratoga Springs announces the 2020
Inauguration scheduled for Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. at the 1863 Club at
the Saratoga Race Course.
The public is invited to attend this first City Council meeting of the new year, presided
over by Mayor Meg Kelly, during which the Council will make its appointments and brief
remarks. The following elected officials will be sworn into their offices:
- Meg Kelly, Mayor
- Michele D. Madigan, Commissioner of Finance
- Anthony J. Scirocco, Commissioner of Public Works
- Robin Dalton, Commissioner of Public Safety
- John P. Franck, Commissioner of Accounts
- Tara N. Gaston, County Supervisor
- Matthew E. Veitch, County Supervisor
The master of ceremonies will be Joseph J. Ogden, and the event begins with a color
guard from the Saratoga Springs Police Department. The National Anthem will be sung by
Natalie Perkins, and other music will be provided by Rick and Sharon Bolton. Chaplain Sid
Gordon, Disabled American Veterans, will deliver the Invocation and Reverend Carole Miller,
SSFD Chaplain, will deliver the Benediction.
Light refreshments will be served. Attendees
should enter using the Nelson Avenue gate.